Website Terms & Conditions
State Industrial Website Terms & Conditions of Use
2. USER ELIGIBILITY
The Website is provided by State and is available only to entities and, persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law.
3. STATE PRIVACY NOTICE
The State Privacy Notice (add link) governs the use of information collected from or provided by You. With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to State, You represent to State that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Website features You are using and by the State Privacy Notice.
3. USE LICENSE
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose other than doing business with State, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- "mirror" the materials on any other server.
5. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF WEBSITE
In addition to other restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use, You agree that:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by State.
- You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming codes that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website, Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
Currently, this Website will accept payment for open invoices only, not transactions for purchase of products.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The information available on this Website is the property of State and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Rights not expressly granted under this Agreement are hereby reserved by State. No act of downloading any portion of State’s Website will constitute a transfer of title in any such material. Any printouts using or referencing content from this Website, with the purpose of evaluating or contracting for State's products or services, shall contain State’s copyright notice. No other permission is granted to the user to copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, transmit, upload, download, display in public, or modify the content contained on this Website.
You agree that State, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Website, services and content at any time, for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Website, and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the content. Accessing the Website after such termination or suspension is prohibited. You further agree that State shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Website.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL STATE, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT STATE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the Websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. State does not warrant that any of the materials on the Websites are accurate, complete, or current. State may make changes to the materials contained on the Websites at any time without notice. State does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
From time to time, other websites may provide hypertext links ("Links") to this Website. No such Links shall imply any relationship or connection between State and the operator of the website containing the Link to this Website. State has no liability to you arising out of your use of any website that provides Links to this Website. State has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by State of the sites linked. Use of any such linked web site is at the USER’S OWN RISK.
14. GOVERNING LAW
15. COMPLETE AGREEMENT
Please direct all inquiries and other communications relating to the Website to:
State Industrial Products
Attn: Marketing Department
5915 Landerbrook Dr. Ste. #300
Mayfield Heights, Ohio 44124
17. FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC
Les parties déclarent par les présentes qu’ils exigent que cette entente et tous les documents y afférents, soit pour le présent ou l’avenir, soient rédigés en langue anglaise seulement.